MEANT TO BE APRIL 22 NOT 23 SORRY okay i originally had this really long description describing this week but it’s kind of unnecessary and my life is boring aha. this is being posted on sunday (today) because i am leaving for ulla dulla tomorrow quite early in the morning so i wouldn’t have time to post it. you’re all lucky this week!! love you all (im surprised i held myself from not putting any jungle giants or san cisco haah!)
1. fader - the temper trap nothing can go wrong when you have a bit of this aussie band playing to cheer up your day. this song is so gorgeous and this is just one of the songs that makes me feel infinite.
2. better than that - lakyn i remember watching lakyn on youtube and then seeing him on the voice was crazy. i love his voice so much, i want him to release an album so bad ahhh
3. brother - matt corby the other day i was listening to the radio and this came on. i just had to put it in the mixtape and if this song is a first time play for you then wow.
4. animals - baths i’ve had this song hidden away for so long. i love it. now the autumn holidays are here, this song just makes you want summer to come back
5. could it be another change - the samples i haven’t watched perks in ages! and in tribute to it being released on dvd a few weeks ago, here is the opening song :)
6. more than you thought - flume i feel like i put flume on every week but this time i wanted to put my all time favourite flume song. if you don’t love it then i don’t love you x0x0
7. hey ya - sarah blasko (outkast cover) this song is so quiet and calm but beautiful. one of my favourite covers
8. you make my dreams - hall and oates if you aren’t already dancing to just the name of this song i have no idea what else you’re doing! if you have never heard this song, go watch 500 days of summer. NOW
9. fantasy - ms mr i don’t listen to ms mr much but i really love this song. i’ll probably listen to them more in the future though :)
10. jump into the fog - the wombats this song is so amazing. it’s not the beautiful type, it’s kind of like a feel good song and you just want to get up and dance and sing
11. gasoline - alpine ok well i heard this on someone’s playlist and wow i fell in love straight away
12. oxford comma - vampire weekend if you don’t love vampire weekend then your music taste must suck because no one who likes indie music doesn’t just not like vampire weekend. did that even make sense ?
13. clocks - coldplay coldplay is an amazing band and ah i love all their songs. this is my favourite of theirs to play on guitar
14. sail into the sun - gentlemen hall i heard this song on some camera ad and shazamed it and wallah. love it
15. run alone - 360 okay, ending this playlist on a high. my all time favourite song is this. 360 is my god, i listen to him every day and every night, i just can’t get enough. whenever i hear this song playing no matter my mood or where i am or how i look, i just have to sing like no one is listening and dance like no one is watching. i fucking love this song and don’t give me bullshit about his aussie accent because fuck you i love him
ok sorry but yah HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT LAST WEEK OF HOLIDAYS AND ENJOY THE MIXTAPE WOOO